>> August 28, 2009
>> August 27, 2009
- Create a Three-Column Blogger Template This is the one I keep going back to. It's simple to follow and gives you the basic building blocks you will need to get started.
- Link Within - Related post widgets with photo thumbnails. This is fool proof and adds the "You might also like..." widget to the bottom of each post.
- Five Steps to Larger Photos on Blogger from Blue Orchid Blog
- How to install a new template without losing your widgets (sounds like a personal problem, doesn't it? :)
- How to embed a YouTube video on your blog
- How to add a "tweet this" link to your blog
- This one has proven to be invaluable to me. It helps you convert images from pixels to inches or inches to pixels.
- Photobucket - great for resizing and editing photos.
- Same goes for Picnik
- Little owl icon for "Ad-Free Blogs"
- Google Feedburner - Another invaluable tool
- Sitemeter - great for stats.
- How to make your navbar transparent
- Picasa is a free downloadable program that's great for photo editing, collages, etc.
>> August 26, 2009
>> August 25, 2009
>> August 22, 2009
Are you having a great weekend? I hope so. If, by chance, you're feeling a bit lazy and are in the mood to peruse the internet, then I need your help. If you're in a critiquing mood, I REALLY need your help!
I've had this secret life on Wordpress and that secret life is thinking about moving to Blogger.
Here's the old blog: Wordpress Living Chronically
Here's the new blog: Blogger Living Chronically
Which do you like and why?
Thank you so much for your time and if you feel like joining me as a subscriber on the new blog, well then that would just be splendid. It's kinda lonely over there all by myself.
Tootles and keep on enjoying that weekend!
Happy Saturday to you.